Monday, April 26, 2010

Free Subway Breakfast Sandwich on April 30th

OK, I heard this on the radio, so I am not sure which markets will be doing this. BUT, I wanted to mention it. On Friday, April 30th there will be a free subway breakfast sandwich to each person who visits there store. I believe I heard 7am to 10am. DID anyone else hear this commerical? I am hoping to hear it again tomorrow morning. I have looked for it on the internet and found no information.  I want to know what areas are doing this!

Help!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I saw this an ad on television about this also. I got the impression it was for all Subways in Milwaukee, but I might be wrong.

Frugalmommie as been on WITI FoxNews6 Television Milwaukee, WTMJ620 Radio, Several local newspapers, The Wisconsin State Journal, and is in a feature article in All You Magazine in the April 2009 edition.