Saturday, April 3, 2010

Another Great Mail day...and Walgreens Shopping...

Another great mail day!
I got the kids Subway Kids Meal Free coupons! YEAH! I also got a $5.00 Walmart gift card. I have no idea why I got it. It says "Welcome to your new local store". WOO HOO!! $5.00!  I also got a wonderful letter from a Frugal Friend. :) It warmed my heart.

Then my husband said we needed packaging tape. I didn't want to spend too much, so I decided to let him use the $4.00 RR at Walgreens to get it. Then I said, "Well, If you are going over there, I will go with you and pick up a few of the RR deals." So, off we went on our bikes and rode over to the Walgreens.

Here is our Transactions:
Transaction One:
2 Kraft Velvetta Cups, On sale for $1.00, Had a BOGO IP coupon, so .50 cents each and you get a .50 RR back.
1 Dove Shampoo, $4.00..I didn't have any more coupons, but you get a $4.00 RR back
1 Scrubbing Bubbles Extend a Clean Cleaner, Sale $7.99, I had a IP coupon for $5.00 off , and they had a $2.00 RR on it.
Total: $13.99
After coupons, plus tax: $8.65
And I got a $4.00 RR, $2.00 RR and a .50 cent RR

Transaction Two:
1 4pk of Packaging Tape, $10.00
3 bags of Snack Size Doritios, 3/$1.00 Fillers
Total: $11.60
Used the $4.00 RR from Last week, $4.00 RR from Transaction One and $2.00 From Transaction One.
Total OOP:$1.60

Hubby got his packaging tape and I spent $10.25 and that would have been what he would have spent just on the Packaging tape. :) Yeah!

No comments:

Frugalmommie as been on WITI FoxNews6 Television Milwaukee, WTMJ620 Radio, Several local newspapers, The Wisconsin State Journal, and is in a feature article in All You Magazine in the April 2009 edition.