Thursday, January 21, 2010

Quick run to Walgreens

I had to go to Walgreens so pick up some medicine for my son...so, while I was there...

First Transaction:
3 bottles of children vitamins, on clearance $4.00 a bottle
Total $12.69
After I used my RR from last past transction, OOP was $2.69

Second Transaction:
3 bags of Totitos, .55 cent off coupons on all 3
3 jars of queso
4 bottles of sierra mist, coupon $1.00 off of 4
Total with sale: $20.00
Total after coupons: $17.63
Then I got a $10.00 RR back

Then we decided to go out for dinner. My kids both had their Pizza Hut Book It program. I have to say it's one of Pizza Huts best deals!! The kids each got those and I got a personal pan too. Total out of pocket for 3 people. $7.63 plus tip!!!

No comments:

Frugalmommie as been on WITI FoxNews6 Television Milwaukee, WTMJ620 Radio, Several local newspapers, The Wisconsin State Journal, and is in a feature article in All You Magazine in the April 2009 edition.