Saturday, October 11, 2008

Trip to Shopko!

My husband had to get a prescription filled, so I found a coupon for a $25.00 gift card from Shopko when you transfer a perscription. So, we headed over there to fill it.

Since I had a $5.50 gift check from the last super combo rebate, I grabbed my coupons and headed out.

So, Transaction one:
My husbands prescription and a $25.00 gift card. :) Thankfully, his prescription is partially covered by insurance.

Second Transaction:
School Batman Set (it has folders, notebook, pencils, eraser, sharper, zip pouch and little assignment notebook)
School Barbie Set ( same as above)
3 pocket folders
1 eraser set
1 chip clip
Cascade Dishwasher Powder
2 bottles of Dish Washer Spot Remover
Before Coupons: $17.87
After coupons and $5.50 gift check: $3.79
And I got the $25.00 gift card for next time. :)

So, just a quick stop at Shopko! And some school supplies for next year!

No comments:

Frugalmommie as been on WITI FoxNews6 Television Milwaukee, WTMJ620 Radio, Several local newspapers, The Wisconsin State Journal, and is in a feature article in All You Magazine in the April 2009 edition.