Monday, October 20, 2008

Tote Bags!

I am not a huge enviromentalist. I believe we have to help the enviroment, but not at the extent some people push it. But, I must say I love the reusable totebags I am seeing at many stores. I have collected a few free ones already, including yesterday when Logli's had them. It's a great way to cut down on the amount of plastic bags in our house.

So, here is an offer for one from Target. You will get a coupon for the beginning of the year and then you can go to your store and pick one up! You do have to pay for the postage, but if it's a nice reuseable bag, it will probably be worth it!

http://sites.target.com/site/en/spot/page.jsp?title=retote_offer

No comments:

Frugalmommie as been on WITI FoxNews6 Television Milwaukee, WTMJ620 Radio, Several local newspapers, The Wisconsin State Journal, and is in a feature article in All You Magazine in the April 2009 edition.