Thursday, October 23, 2008

Book It is back!

My kids got there BOOK IT coupons this week from school. Book It is a program set up by Pizza Hut to encourage kids to read. My son had to read 8 books, my daughter 10. They turn the paperwork into their teacher and they get a coupon for a free personal pan pizza. So we went to Pizza Hut tonight. Our total was just over $6.00. I got a personal pan pizza and each of us got a drink.

We don't eat out much, but $6.00 for my family to go out to dinner. Not bad! I really commend Pizza Hut for doing such an awesome program!!!

1 comment:

De - aka, Denise or Neoma Denise said...

This program was always a hit with my kids when they were in grade school. It certainly encouraged them to read!

Frugalmommie as been on WITI FoxNews6 Television Milwaukee, WTMJ620 Radio, Several local newspapers, The Wisconsin State Journal, and is in a feature article in All You Magazine in the April 2009 edition.