Friday, August 22, 2008

Walgreen's Trip

OK, I went back to Walgreen's. I wanted to use that $5.00 coupon. The total was $40.64. After coupons and register rewards, my total was $3.74!! I am getting a $5.00 refund back too! I really stocked up on school supplies! I will post the entire order tonight, after I get housework done!! Yeah!

Okay, so here is what I got...
1 6pk of raisins
2 packs of clear protective sheets
2 3packs of glue sticks
3 bottles of glue
3 packs of kids crayons
2 packages of markers
1 pencil sharpner
2 rolls of tape
3 Sharpie Markers
6 Bubble Mailer Envelopes
2 bottles of Pert Shampoo
3 cans of Pork and Beans
4 2 liters of Sprite ( that 12 more coke points!)
3 10 packs of Pens

No comments:

Frugalmommie as been on WITI FoxNews6 Television Milwaukee, WTMJ620 Radio, Several local newspapers, The Wisconsin State Journal, and is in a feature article in All You Magazine in the April 2009 edition.