Sunday, January 13, 2013

Woo Hoo! Awesome Shopping Night!

Well, First of all, I went to Office Max. They have the paper deal I posted about. I bought two boxes. My total was $92.82 with tax. I then used my Max Perks Reward from the battery deal. That took off $33.96. So, I paid 58.86 for 20 reams of paper. AND I am getting back $87.96  back in Rewards!!!! That is a $29 money maker!

Then I went to Menards. I spent 5.86 OOP and I will be getting $20.96 back in rebates!!!
I bought 4 bonus boxes of Malt O Meal Cereal ( had the coupon from the tear pads!), 5 6packs of the sale soda, 5 pizzas, 3 boxes of crackers ( used the .50 cents off 2 boxes coupon), 3 Happy Sleepers Animals ( EASTER GIFTS), 1 bottle of laundry detergent, 2 utility boot trays, and 2 boxes of Magic Erasers. 
WOO HOO!!!

We are so stocked on cereal! And now I have enough paper to last awhile, which means I can print my online coupons with ease! :)


No comments:

Frugalmommie as been on WITI FoxNews6 Television Milwaukee, WTMJ620 Radio, Several local newspapers, The Wisconsin State Journal, and is in a feature article in All You Magazine in the April 2009 edition.