Monday, January 28, 2013

Coupon Network Premium Service

So many coupons are now online and no longer found in the newspaper, but they typically are for smaller amounts and getting higher value coupons is tough. Well, Coupon Network is going to change all that. They now have an offer for $3.00 a month or $30.00 a year to belong to their "premium" service. You can one month free to try it, and if it doesn't work for you, you can cancel it. You do have to apply with your credit card, and as most people who have attended my workshops know I don't typically advocate for you to put your credit card number on any deal. But, I have be associated with Coupon Network for awhile, they are legit and they offer great coupons!! Here is the link to get more information:
Get premium coupons now in the Coupons.com Savings Club
Get premium coupons in the Coupons.com Savings Club I just ordered this for myself. I am excited to get some high value coupons again. I am going to keep track of what kind of savings I get for my $30.00. I invite you to try the same thing!!!

No comments:

Frugalmommie as been on WITI FoxNews6 Television Milwaukee, WTMJ620 Radio, Several local newspapers, The Wisconsin State Journal, and is in a feature article in All You Magazine in the April 2009 edition.