Saturday, May 19, 2012

Rummage Sale Season!

Today our city had it's city wide rummage sale.  I only got to stop at a few because of work, but the few stops I made were great!   One rummage sale we stopped at was awesome!  For $6.75, we got several great deals.   I got one brand new printer cartridge, a carpet covered small cat tree, a canvas cat house, 2 rugs, a blue long wrap around sweater, a gray sweater, 2 black camis, a green cami, a pair of tan shorts, a beautiful Nine and Co. Dress, Khaki Pants,  and lots of other clothes!!!

I don't know about you, but I am thrilled! RUMMAGE SALE SEASON HAS BEGUN!!!!!!

If you find any great finds, come share and tell us!!

No comments:

Frugalmommie as been on WITI FoxNews6 Television Milwaukee, WTMJ620 Radio, Several local newspapers, The Wisconsin State Journal, and is in a feature article in All You Magazine in the April 2009 edition.