Thursday, May 3, 2012

Good Deal on Cat Food! PetSmart

I needed cat food, and I typically buy it from our local pet store. But I was completely out of food and running behind schedule so I went over to Pet Smart. They had a good deal, so thought I would share it. Their Nature's Recipe 3 pound bag was $9.99, but with your Pet's Perk Card, you get $3.00 off. There is also a peelie on the bag for $3.00 off. So, you pay $3.99.
Now, compared to grocery store cat food with coupons, this isn't the best deal. But, I have been feeding my cats Taste of the Wild for years and the cost has skyrocketed. I looked at the ingredients in this cat food and it seemed good. Not a lot of fillers, so I bought this cat food. We will see how my cats like it!!!!

No comments:

Frugalmommie as been on WITI FoxNews6 Television Milwaukee, WTMJ620 Radio, Several local newspapers, The Wisconsin State Journal, and is in a feature article in All You Magazine in the April 2009 edition.