Sunday, April 1, 2012

WOW! Great Deal at Amazon!! My adventure in buying bed sheets!

We just purchased a new mattress ( ours was over 20 years old and it was awful!!!) As I looked for sheets sets at JC Penny yesterday, I found the prices ranging from $60 to $225 on really high thread count sheets! I even looked for clearance and didn't find much. I looked at Walmart, Sears and Kmart - Nothing in high thread count sheets that were in my price range. My mattress needs the deep pockets for the fitted sheet. So, I came home and I found these on Amazon!!! I just had to share!


This size on sale is KING ( I didn't buy these, but I thought this was a great deal!!) WITH SHIPPING, these 1500 (!!!) count, deep pockets, egyption cotton sheets were $29.24!!!!

I also found these
  $33.00 shipped.

And finally, the ones I ordered:

These were $38.20 shipped. But, I had $22.00 in Swagbucks Amazon Gift Cards. So, after using those I paid $16.20 SHIPPED!!! I can't wait to get my nice, new 1500 count cotton sheets!!! WOO HOO!!!

No comments:

Frugalmommie as been on WITI FoxNews6 Television Milwaukee, WTMJ620 Radio, Several local newspapers, The Wisconsin State Journal, and is in a feature article in All You Magazine in the April 2009 edition.