Sunday, April 1, 2012

Some Great Deals at WOODMANS!

I went grocery shopping. I haven't gone in a long time so it was VERY OVERDUE! I wanted to share some of the great deals I scored!

First one was on the Land O Frost Wrap Kits. It constains all the ingredients for 5 sandwich wraps. It was priced on sale for $2.79, but they had $1.00 off PEELIES. I paid $1.79 per kit! That is .38 cents a wrap!!! WOO HOO!!

Second great deal was the Marcal Small Steps. They were priced $1.00 for the 4 packs. I had 4 $1.00 off manu. coupons. Then, Woodmans had a .50 cents off any Small Steps purchase. The coupon said one per person, so I wasn't sure if it would take .50 cents off each package, but it did. So that was a .50 cents money maker!!

Third great deal was the Snickers Easter Egg Chocolates. I had 4 those $1.00 off 2 Mars Easter Chocolate coupons. The eggs were .50 cents each. So I bought 8 of them, used the coupons and got them all free. ( So I didn't pay for Easter Chocolates this year.)

The last good deal I scored was on Encore Family Dinners. We really like these! They were on sale for $2.09 ( Typically $2.59 to $2.99). AND I had a $1.00 off 2 coupon. So I paid $1.59 for each family meal.

I only did $52.00 in coupons savings, but I fully stocked our fruits, veggies and freezer. I figured out we have enough food for 4 weeks again, except for eggs and milk ( which I will buy at Kwik Trip!)

No comments:

Frugalmommie as been on WITI FoxNews6 Television Milwaukee, WTMJ620 Radio, Several local newspapers, The Wisconsin State Journal, and is in a feature article in All You Magazine in the April 2009 edition.