Friday, December 23, 2011

Menards Trip....$3.22 for 14 boxes of cereal

Well, I went out to Menards. I wanted to get the cereal before the sale ends tomorrow. The crowds were awful but the cashier was really nice. Anyway,  I bought 14 boxes of  cereal, 5 boxes of hot cocoa and 2 boxes of crackers. Total before coupons: 34.12, after coupons and my rebate card it was $3.22. We will have cereal for a long time. I checked the expiration dates and the cereal is good until August 2012. That would mean 2 boxes a month will need to be eaten. I know the kids will have no problem with that!

No comments:

Frugalmommie as been on WITI FoxNews6 Television Milwaukee, WTMJ620 Radio, Several local newspapers, The Wisconsin State Journal, and is in a feature article in All You Magazine in the April 2009 edition.