Sunday, December 11, 2011

Excellent Christmas Gift for the Couponer on your LIST!

Almost Every Year, my mom gets me an Entertainment Book for Christmas. As Christmas approaches, and you are stuck on what to get that person who has everything, this is a great gift! There are so many awesome coupons in these books! Pick the book that is in your area and order it! Right now, the books are 25% off and Free Shipping!!
Which means all cities are $19.99 and have free shippping!! Click on the advertisement below to get that special price!

Save on all the things you love to do!


PS...Mom, if you are reading this...could you buy me one again! If not, I am going to buy one for myself!!!

No comments:

Frugalmommie as been on WITI FoxNews6 Television Milwaukee, WTMJ620 Radio, Several local newspapers, The Wisconsin State Journal, and is in a feature article in All You Magazine in the April 2009 edition.