Sunday, September 18, 2011

Some Frugal Notes!

Hi Readers! I am sure you are wondering why have I posted. Well, I am working 3 jobs. This summer has put us back in debt, so I have to now catch up because I refuse to be in debt! So, I will be around, but not daily.

With that said, here are some great deals!

TODAY, in the RedPlum Coupon Section of the Sunday paper, there is a coupon for FREE CAT Treats! I hope you all get a few of those great coupons!!

Also, If you haven't gotten your free Activia Yogart, they are still sending out coupons. Follow this LINK and sign up soon!

One last thing..you have to hurry on this one too! Groupon has Brunswick Bowling. 2 games and shoe rental for $5.00!! This would be great for a Saturday afternoon with the kids! Follow this LINK and get yours! It expires soon!!


Have a great week everyone! I will try to keep blogging during this "busy season" of my life! I would also love some "contributors"! If you want to add deals to this blog and you want to help all of us be frugal, I encourage you to send me an email or video clip and I will add it too my blog!

Have a frugal week!

No comments:

Frugalmommie as been on WITI FoxNews6 Television Milwaukee, WTMJ620 Radio, Several local newspapers, The Wisconsin State Journal, and is in a feature article in All You Magazine in the April 2009 edition.