Sunday, September 18, 2011

Christmas is WHEN??? Great Amazon Toy Deals!

If you haven't started to think about Christmas...I completely understand...I don't want to think about it either, BUT it's 15 weeks away. Which will go faster than you want to think about it! So, I started to think about what I am going to do. I have lots of people to buy for this year, I have debt again, and I don't want to do the Black Friday Shopping like I did last year..I spent the entire night out AND went over my budget.

With that said, I started looking at Amazon, with their $25.00 super saver shipping, there is A LOT of great deals!!! Here are just a few I found, many at 60% off!!!





And some video game deals for the Wii!



And DS Games

No comments:

Frugalmommie as been on WITI FoxNews6 Television Milwaukee, WTMJ620 Radio, Several local newspapers, The Wisconsin State Journal, and is in a feature article in All You Magazine in the April 2009 edition.