Sunday, July 25, 2010

Fun Trip Shopping!

Well, First of all, we stopped at Borders. The kids did the free summer reading program. My daughter got the book HOOT and my son got the book Dear Mr. Henshaw. I had posted about these book clubs earlier in the summer. Then the woman asked me if I wanted to register for the Borders Rewards. She told me I would get a free $5.00 coupon immediately upon registering. So I registered and picked out 3 cute bookmarks and a family tree book. Paid $1.17 out of pocket!  Also, register your Borders Reward Card online and put in your birthday for a birthday surprise too!

There is still time to get involved in the Summer Book Club!! You can read my old post at this LINK.

Then we ran to Menards. We spent $97.17 but we are getting $64.00 back in rebates! I have almost all my kids school supplies bought. I had some left overs from last year, plus what I bought at Menards. So the kids are pretty much set! I have to buy 4 things for my son. Then I am done school shopping for supplies! YIPPEE!! Also, included in my Menards trip was shampoo, they were free after rebate (limit 4) so I am getting the money back on those too! 4 more bottles of free shampoo!!

No comments:

Frugalmommie as been on WITI FoxNews6 Television Milwaukee, WTMJ620 Radio, Several local newspapers, The Wisconsin State Journal, and is in a feature article in All You Magazine in the April 2009 edition.