Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Nice Walgreens trip

Yesterday, I stopped at Walgreens and picked up a RR for $2.00 off $10.00 next day ONLY.  So, I decided to go back today and pick up the sale deodorant for $1.00 each.  So, after taxes I paid   $11.30 and earned another 100 points.

I bought..8 Speed Stick Deodorant. They were on sale for $1.00 each and I had a coupon for BOGO. The odd thing is that at the register it took off only .91 cents, not the full $1.00.  After talking to the manager, she added another .09 cents manually as a second coupon- Weird. Anyways, I also had a coupon for a Free Clear Men's Shampoo when you but Degree Deodorant.  I found one for $2.99. The Clear Men's Shampoo was $4.99.  The coupon should have taken off $4.99 but it took off $4.53.  Weird again!  Then I picked up the candy bars. IVC coupon for 3/$2.00, and I had a B2G1F.  I also picked up 4 boxes of Klennex. The coupon was for .50 cents, but the computer took off $1.00.  Is there a full moon?

So, after checking out, my total after tax was $11.30.  I saved $14.47 in coupons and collected 100 points for the candy. I also didn't get the Ibotta $1.00 off the Klennex, wrong box count. BUT, when I loaded Ibotta today, they had a new product. $1.25 back on the Clear Men's Shampoo!!!

I now have a new stock pile of deodorant. And Easter candy bars for each kid.  :

No comments:

Frugalmommie as been on WITI FoxNews6 Television Milwaukee, WTMJ620 Radio, Several local newspapers, The Wisconsin State Journal, and is in a feature article in All You Magazine in the April 2009 edition.