Wednesday, September 26, 2012

HI Everyone!!!

I am sure many of you have wondered where I went to....well, I, first want to apologize!! Sept. 4th, I started a new job. It keeps me on the road and very busy. So, I have had less time here. Then, last week, I got a FLU shot and it got me sooooo sick!! For over a week I have had chest pain, sore throat, weak muscles, fever, coughing, no voice and all around achy. I have NEVER had a flu shot before and I have NEVER been sick like this before.

So, please forgive my lack of posts, I am hoping as things settle down I will be back to posting deals that I have found. I am still not 100%.  I know there are plenty of places to find deals on the internet and I am glad my readers have always read my blog. I apologize for not posting in the past few weeks!!! Is anyone has an extra lung they can share to help me feel better, I would appreciate it! LOL!!!

Hugs to all my Frugal Readers!!!
Frugalmommie

1 comment:

Amy said...

Congrats on the new job, so sorry to hear the flu shot made you sick. I'm glad you are feeling better, I will pray for you to make a speedy full recovery! Amy

Frugalmommie as been on WITI FoxNews6 Television Milwaukee, WTMJ620 Radio, Several local newspapers, The Wisconsin State Journal, and is in a feature article in All You Magazine in the April 2009 edition.