Saturday, March 3, 2012

$18.00 for a pair of perscription glasses!

As many of  you know, I am a BIG fan of Zenni Optical. I posted last month about there awesome buy 2 get 1 pair free sale. I have been wanting an other pair of glasses and my daughter wanted a pair of purple glasses ( Yes, these were wants, not needs!) I picked out 2 frames and her purple frames. I ordered them with the Polycarbonate Lens ( which we perfer) which added $9.00 to each frame. My total was $54.85 with shipping!!! For 3 pairs of PERSCRIPTION glasses!! That comes out to $18.28 each pair. People spend $200 or more dollars on glasses and we are buying them for $18.28!! WOO HOO!! If you don't do the Polycarbonate Lens, then the glasses will be about $10.00 each pair!!

Check this deal out!



Here are the pairs we picked out!


No comments:

Frugalmommie as been on WITI FoxNews6 Television Milwaukee, WTMJ620 Radio, Several local newspapers, The Wisconsin State Journal, and is in a feature article in All You Magazine in the April 2009 edition.