Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Please PLEASE have some morals and ethics!!!

Okay, this is going to drive me crazy. Here is a few more articles from various sources around America. I am sooo saddened by this!

First article http://www.ksdk.com/news/article/270531/71/Jamie-VanSicker-arrested-for-stealing-newspapers

Second: http://newsok.com/frugalitys-spread-leads-to-coupon-thievery/article/feed/264847

Third: http://www.pottsmerc.com/articles/2011/07/10/news/srv0000012358559.txt

This one I showed before: http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/weird/Cops-Cut-Off-Coupon-Theft-Suspect-124630519.html

Please, God teaches us do not steal!! God also says in Luke 12:15  And he said to them, “Take care, and be on your guard against all covetousness, for one's life does not consist in the abundance of his possessions.”

It's okay to have a small stockpile to get through your family's ups and downs financially..I do it too. BUT! When you are stealing that many coupons, you are stealing, hoarding and not trusting in God. I am appalled lately. Many of my readers see the deals I post and then let me know that the item was sold out. One reader went to buy crayons on the Menards rebate deal, there was a limit of 10 but some woman before my reader put 30 into her cart!! 30!!! Leaving nothing for anyone else. Since you can only do 10 for the limit, it means she was sending in for rebates under different names..which is lying and cheating.

COME ON! I hate to be on my soap box preaching to the choir, but PLEASE be fair! We all benefit when coupons are used right and thoughtfully. We all LOSE when coupons are stolen, fraudulently used and costs the stores money!!

Okay...enough of my rant. I will go back to posting good deals for my readers. I know from emails that I have some of the best thoughtful readers out there.

No comments:

Frugalmommie as been on WITI FoxNews6 Television Milwaukee, WTMJ620 Radio, Several local newspapers, The Wisconsin State Journal, and is in a feature article in All You Magazine in the April 2009 edition.