Sunday, February 27, 2011

Free Books On Kindle!

I recieved a Kindle for Christmas and overall it was one of my favorite gifts. Not frugal, but so worth it. I have been trying to keep my costs down by typically borrowing books from the library, but for my kindle I didn't want to spend to much money on books. Do you know that Kindle has a top 100 free books? and did you know that they change it on a regular basis??  Here is a list of current free books!!
Stuck in the Middle (Sister-to-Sister, Book 1)
Hide in Plain Sight
Whisper on the Wind
Medical Error
The Little Known
After the Leaves Fall
Talk of the Town
The Choice (Lancaster County Secrets, Book 1)
A Promise to Remember
Candle in the Darkness (Refiner's Fire, Book 1)

This is just a partial list! There are so many free books. Also, if you don't have a kindle, you can download the kindle app for your cell phone, PC, blackberry or other device!!

Happy Frugal Reading!!

2 comments:

Swartzmomto3 said...

Hi Angie! I love the selection of free books on the Kindle. I use the Kindle for PC application and love it. I wanted to let you know about a blog that will alert you to free and bargain books. I use www.pixelofink.com. Enjoy your Kindle!

Frugalmommie said...

Thanks Swartzmom! I haven't talked to you in ages!! Hope everything is going great!

Frugalmommie as been on WITI FoxNews6 Television Milwaukee, WTMJ620 Radio, Several local newspapers, The Wisconsin State Journal, and is in a feature article in All You Magazine in the April 2009 edition.