Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Where have I been???

Sorry I haven't posted for several days. Over the weekend we went to Mount Olympus with the free water park passes I posted about. It was alot of fun!!! But, when we got home, our internet was down!! The phone company has been working on it for 3 days. This morning it is working but we don't know how long we will have it. It's intermitten. The phone company said they would be out here again today.

So, I haven't had the time to research my emails and websites to find freebies, deals, etc.  I hope to be back online full time again soon so I can post my deals. :)

No comments:

Frugalmommie as been on WITI FoxNews6 Television Milwaukee, WTMJ620 Radio, Several local newspapers, The Wisconsin State Journal, and is in a feature article in All You Magazine in the April 2009 edition.