Tuesday, June 1, 2010

June 1st! Just a few notes....

Well, I hope everyone had a wonderful Memorial Day! Today is June 1st, so it's time to clean out those coupon binders!!

Walgreens this week has several freebies! Ecotrin is free after RR. Also, Toothpaste, Multivitamins, and Skin Supplements, all free after RR's. Also, Free after mail in rebate is Cortaid Anti-itch Cream.

Also, Dunkin Donuts is celebrating National Donut Day! June 4th, you get a free donut when you buy your coffee or juice or any beverage purchase!

Also, I wanted to mention that I cashed in my Swag Bucks, at least some of them!  I cashed in for a $50.00 Amazon.com Gift Certificate! If you don't do swagbucks, it's easy to do and you can get gift certificates quickly!! Go to SWAGBUCKS and sign up! It's quick, it's easy and it's free!!

I went to Target yesterday. I found kids Tshirts for $1.24 on clearance!! I bought my son several even though they are a size too big ( he will grow!).

I hope everyone is gearing up for a great summer! I know ours will be!!

Stay frugal!

No comments:

Frugalmommie as been on WITI FoxNews6 Television Milwaukee, WTMJ620 Radio, Several local newspapers, The Wisconsin State Journal, and is in a feature article in All You Magazine in the April 2009 edition.