Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Quick Trip to Walgreens and other notes.

I have to use up some RR, so I went over there. I wanted to get the progresso soup deal, but I didn't have any other plans for the RR's.

1 9pack toilet paper
1 package of napkins
3 cans of progresso soup
1 can Axe body Spray
Total: $13.39
after coupons and RR's: $1.82 OOP

I haven't needed to go shopping. Christmas Shopping is done. Already started working on my son's birthday gifts (his birthday is in March). My menu and grocery stockpile is fine. Hubby ran out of body wash this week, thankfully I had plenty in stockpile. I replaced my kids toothbrushes this past weekend, again got from stockpile. So, very little spending going on.

In the mail, I got another Menards refund card and the $5.00 gift card from Kmart from the cereal deal back in August! I now have $30 in gift cards for Kmart. So, I may buy my husband one more christmas gift, but the gift cards will cover that. :) Again, no money spent.

Cashed in some my Swagbucks, I picked up a $10.00 Starbucks gift card ( used it as a thank you gift) and I also got a drinking bottle for myself. So, two more freebies. I am half way to a gift card on Rewards port. If you haven't done Rewards port, click on the link on the right hand column of my page. You do surveys and click on emails. Quick, easy and free!

Other than that, we are keeping warm with our wood burning stove. Another friend offered us all his wood he had in his back yard. We hauled the trailer over and picked up on load. We hope to get another load if it warms up a bit. But it's free wood and keeps the stove running. :)

No comments:

Frugalmommie as been on WITI FoxNews6 Television Milwaukee, WTMJ620 Radio, Several local newspapers, The Wisconsin State Journal, and is in a feature article in All You Magazine in the April 2009 edition.