Thursday, June 25, 2009

Stockpile trip to Target and Logli's


I went to do some stockpiling this morning.

First, Target
2 Velvetta Cups (BOGO Printable coupon)
2 Pounce Cat Treat Container ( on clearance 47 cents and I had a BOGO coupon)
2 Kraft Cheese, one bag and one chunk ( on sale and I had a $1.00 off IP coupon)
4 Lipton Tea ( I had 50 cent off coupons and when you buy 4 you get a $5.00 gift card back)
1 Gillette Razor (It was on sale. I had a $4.00 off coupon from the sunday paper and you got a $5.00 gift card when you bought it with the body wash)
1 Gillette Body Wash ( It was on sale. I had a $1.00 coupon from the sunday paper.)
1 box of Egg's Bake Shop Muffins ( On sale and I had a $1.00 off sunday coupon)

Total before coupons:$29.85
After coupons is was: $18.79
Then I used the gift cards from last week's ice cream deal and my total ended up at: $8.79. I also got the 2 $5.00 gift cards from the Lipton tea and the Gillette Razor.



Then Logli's:
1.5 pounds of Steak
1 package of English Muffins
1 doz eggs
40 packs of Kool Aid
3 bags of sugar
1 package of Overnight pants
5 boxes of Little Bites Mini Wheat
7 bags of Crutons
1 bottle of Mustard
3 boxes of Hamburger Helper
3 Betty Crockers Delights
1 package of BC Delights Minis
2 bottles of Snapple Tea
4 packs of Taco Seasoning
1 pack of Cupcake liners
3 packs of Crystal Light Teas ( small canisters)
1 pack of Crystal Light Tea (large Canister)
1 Box of crystal Light Tea To Go
5 boxes of Ziploc bags
7 bags of shredded cheese
4 bags of Meals for two (Chicken and Rice)
4 boxes of Bagelfuls
3 boxes of Pretzelfils
3 bottles of Worchester Sauce
1 bottle of BBQ sauce
2 bottles of Ketchup
1 4pk of Yougart
5 boxes of Pop Tarts
2 packs of Bolgna
2 containers of cottage cheese
1 Store Magazine
2 packs of Cat Treats
1 4pk of kids applesauce
2 rolls of Cinnamon Rolls

Total before coupons: 143.32
After coupons: $66.58

Just over 50%. With the higher prices and the smaller coupon values, I feel I did pretty good this round. :)

No comments:

Frugalmommie as been on WITI FoxNews6 Television Milwaukee, WTMJ620 Radio, Several local newspapers, The Wisconsin State Journal, and is in a feature article in All You Magazine in the April 2009 edition.