Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Also wanted to add.....some more great free for me's!!

My mother got a bag of handme downs for my daughter today! I just went through them. OH MY! It was great! Many name brands, Many very cute styles, all were in decent/nice condition. There had to be about $100 worth of clothes in there ( maybe more!)

Also, we got a free meal tonight at a picnic that my Aunt's company gave! IT was very nice. My kids got keychains, candy, balloons, note pads, little screwdriver and pens. The kids had a great time and it was nice to sit and talk to my Aunt.

Also, update on my husband;s unemployment. He still hasn't found a job...but we are still on track to pay off that last credit card bill!!

STAY FRUGAL!!!

No comments:

Frugalmommie as been on WITI FoxNews6 Television Milwaukee, WTMJ620 Radio, Several local newspapers, The Wisconsin State Journal, and is in a feature article in All You Magazine in the April 2009 edition.