Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Freecycle FIND!

I got a great freecycle find! My daughter just started getting into Barbies. But, I didn't want to spend anything until I KNOW she is going to play with them for awhile and make it worth any money I do spend.

Anyways, someone listed a Barbie Airplane on freecycle. I contacted her and picked it up! It's BIG and it has all the pieces!!! A food tray, seats with belts, a rolling cart and a working radio to make the "announcements" on.

MY DAUGHTER IS SO HAPPY!!! :)

I looked on ebay and this thing is ranging from $10 to $50! . I am not planning on ebaying it, but it's neat to see what it is selling for and to know I got it free!

If you don't do freecycle, you may want to find one in your area!

No comments:

Frugalmommie as been on WITI FoxNews6 Television Milwaukee, WTMJ620 Radio, Several local newspapers, The Wisconsin State Journal, and is in a feature article in All You Magazine in the April 2009 edition.